Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Story Stones

I came across the story stones online last summer and I fell in LOVE WITH THEM! These stones are created by a wonderful lady. She makes them and sells them on Etsy. I got in touch with her and she made some beautiful stones for me AND she included a cloth bag to store them in. The stones are two sided and contain images on both sides. I honestly did not use them in my classroom this year. My students were a challenging group and I was afraid that they would not be responsible with them. I plan on trying to use them this year. Here is a pic I found online of her stones:


The lady's name is Poppit and her website is www.poppitscupboard.com. She talks about the story stones on her website and their is a link to purchase the stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment