Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Freebie

We have been busy exploring our community and the things in the sky. I don't have any pictures to post, but I will soon. We have four days left until fall break! Yay! My team and I decided to do fun fall activites this week. On Tuesday, we are having Pumpkin Day. Each teacher chose a pumpkin activity and we are rotating our classes every 25 minutes. The kids have so much fun. I am planning on using pumpkin seeds. Students will try a pumpkin seed and then tell me if they like it. We will graph our results. Here is the activity sheet that I created. You can download it free.


             

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute *freebie*. Is it in your TpT store?

    I love frogs so I think your frog in your profile picture is adorable. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a first grade teacher too!

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is posted on the TpT store as a freebie. Thank you for checking out my site. I will check out yours.

      Delete