Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fluency Practice

I was researching online and found myself looking at a great blog site www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com. At this site, a very talented teacher named Jodi decided to create a morning work packet and she added fluency on the back for her students. She has created a packet for teachers with morning work and fluency practice on the website Teachers Pay Teachers. I already have morning work prepared for my students, but I loved her idea on fluency. I took her idea and created something that I could use in my classroom. I have uploaded what I am doing next week so that you can get an idea. We have a specfic word list of high frequency words that we use at our school. This fluency packet is differentiated for students and this would be great for my students that finish their morning work early.






No comments:

Post a Comment