Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Classroom is Finally Finished!

It took longer than expected, but I am pretty much finished setting up my classroom. Being team leader has caused more meetiings and little time to devote to working on things in the classroom. School began last week so I was still working on things during my little free time. Plus I lost my assistant due to the high numbers in kindergarten.

A plastic mailbox for our school mail! Only $10 from Lowe's!


Divider to sort students' papers

Lunch Table -- Students choose their lunch and place their lunch stick in the appropriate cup,

Reading bins for Cafe and Daily 5.


Daily 5 Math -- BUILD


Math Bins

Birthday Board! This is a cool idea I found on Pinterest! Students decoarted an idex card with the day of their birthday. Then I took group pictures of each month with the students holding their cards. The students loved doing this!
                                                                             
Six Traits Writing Board

Owls (School-wide Respect and Responsibility System)
                   
                Birthday Bags -- I create a bag for each student. When it is their birthday, then they get to choose one bag. I fill the bag with a pencil, birthday book, birthday bracelet, bookmark, and some candy. It saves time for me by doing these over the summer and then just taking down a bag when it is time.                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment